Calling all Speakers
The Vaccine Manufacturing Summit 2023 is seeking presentations that broadly focus on the following key topics:
- The fundamentals of vaccine discovery and development to accelerate innovation
- Exploring innovative and disruptive technologies for biologics and vaccine manufacturing
- Latest research in Quality-by-Design (QbD) analytics for vaccine development
- Leveraging blockchain technology for vaccine manufacturing and supply chain solutions
- Advances in vaccine processing, vaccination strategies, and thermostability
- Case studies, clinical trials, and working with global vaccine manufacturers
The Vaccine Summit 2023 offers a unique and timely focus on addressing the challenges associated with modern technologies for developing next-generation vaccines.
Be a part of our multi-disciplined agenda…
The Vaccine Manufacturing Summit 2023 will allow professionals in relevant disciplines to report on their accomplishments and exchange views. In addition, the event will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in technical know-how for the vaccine industry. There will also be an opportunity to integrate with leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies and demonstrate insight into new technologies and techniques for vaccine development.
Presentations showcasing new vaccine technologies, clinical trials, manufacturer case studies, and new market data for current and upcoming vaccination initiatives are particularly focused for this conference, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Please consider participating in what is certain to be a highly productive experience with an opportunity to collaborate with industry experts in this fast-evolving market.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - Vaccine Manufacturing Summit 2023”.